FN FNX-45 TACTICAL THREADED BARREL FLAT DARK EARTH .45 ACP 5.3-INCH 15RDS
The FNX FN FNX-45 TACTICAL THREADED series features an ergonomic polymer frame with a low-bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, non-snag carry. Interchangeable backstraps quickly adapt the FNX to your hand size, and the profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear. Ambidextrous operating controls (decocking/safety lever, slide stop, and magazine release) make the FNX perfect for competition or personal defense.
The FNX Tactical features a 5.3″ cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel with .578×28 tpi and a thread protector. The FNX Tactical also has high-profile combat night sights and includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights. It includes three (3) magazines with an extended base pad and a fitted, soft Cordura nylon case.
This Tactical 45 ACP model has a Flat Dark Earth frame and slide with a 15+1 capacity.
- Raised 3-dot night sights (standard) allow for one-handed operation
- Flat Dark Earth finish on slide and frame
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Includes two mounting bases for optional red-dot electronic sights
- Includes (3) 15-round magazines